Welcome to a Band of Brothers; it’s all about search & rescue. We need allies helping us fight the battles we face. We encourage our men to band together with 2-3 others on the journey, fighting for each other’s hearts and having each other’s backs.
A Band of Brothers is a community where wisdom and encouragement lead men toward wholeness and action. The goal is to become free and settled men with nothing to hide, nothing to prove, and nothing to fear.
This is not a church-like “small group.” It is however, a community learning to interpret and tell their stories through the lens of the Larger Story of hope and redemption. Among other things, the community helps each man answer two main questions when they meet:
- “Where’s God taking me?”
- “What am I going to do about it?”
Led by a trained leader, the community meets regularly, at least every other week. It is a relaxed and fun environment, but quickly gets to the “conversations that matter,”…and nothing is off limits.
WE EXPECT MEMBERS TO:
- Pursue a person’s glory, not their sin.
- Do what they can to live out their lives together.
- Create the freedom for everyone to offer what they have. No one’s glory should be muted.
- Offer a safe and trusting place where deep places of the heart can be touched.
- Understand that it will be messy, and mess should not be avoided.
- Call out BS when necessary.
- Understand that change and disruption are necessary.
- Ultimately be missional.
Check our calendar for upcoming Band of Brothers trainings.
Enjoying your Band of Brothers? Ready to go deeper? If so, it is time to rally for a Call To Arms.
START THE CONVERSATION
Ready to join a Band of Brothers? Simply click the button below to fill out a short questionnaire. Once completed, we will respond promptly to arrange an initial call and do our best to get you connected with an existing Band of Brothers.