Are you ready to fight tor the hearts of men by leading a Band of Brothers? Join us for our Leading A Band of Brothers Training on February 25, 2017.
A Band of Brothers is a community of 3-4 men that have entered covenant together to have each others’ backs, call each other higher in the life available through Jesus, and send each other out to be dangerous for good; it is not your typical small group.
Whether leading a Band of Brothers or not, if you want to fight for the hearts of men, you will need to learn a way of relating to them that goes beyond advice-giving and coffee-clutch conversation. We will equip you with the tools needed to actually move yourself and others closer to God and the restoration we all desire. It doesn’t take an “expert” to do this, just a humble and willing spirit.
This extremely practical, highly interactive workshop will equip you to relate to men in a new way and lead a Band of Brothers effectively.
• Active listening skills
• Asking questions that initiate a change
• Provide feedback that avoids defensiveness
• Discovering and overcoming resistance to change
• Designing action steps that will actually be accomplished
• Band of Brothers philosophy of ministry
• Understanding the cycle of spiritual formation
• Forming your Band of Brothers
Reading: It is not required, but you are encouraged to purchase and read beforehand, The Coach Model for Christian Leaders, by Keith Webb.
Cost: $20 (includes lunch and materials)