New 4RMations presents Battlefront Weekend*, a weekend of orientation to equip you for your unique and crucial role in the Larger Story, Friday Oct 20-22, 2017 in the North Georgia Mountains.
This interactive weekend draws on the teachings of John Eldredge, Terry Walling, and Larry Crabb.
This weekend covers such topics as:
1. Understanding the Larger Story
2. Recognizing how God has been forming you for a unique, crucial role in the Larger Story.
3. Identifying your role in the battle.
4. Creating simple, clear, God-grounded action steps that move you into the battle with confident dependence on God.
5. Preparing to enter and lead a Band of Brothers** effectively.
Why is it so important to participate? Because…
1. There is a good chance God is calling you to a new place in the story and you’ve not moved.
2. There is a good chance the people close to you are paying the price for the choices you are refusing to make.
3. Identifying and engaging these things is mission-critical to fulfilling your role; the good works He has prepared in advance for you to do (Eph. 2:10).
Cost: $275 including meals, materials, and lodging, but there is an early-bird price of $225 if you register with full or partial payment before 9/30/17.
*This is a Critical Adventure
**A Band of Brothers is a community of 3-4 men that have entered covenant together to have each others’ backs, call each other higher in the life available through Jesus, and send each other out to be dangerous for good.
This was a great way to listen for God. The Lodge was beautiful and comfortable. The property was conducive to quieting myself to be able to hear from God. The men were fun to be around and work through my history and see His-story.” – Neill Rogers – Columbus, NC
This weekend is very insightful, helping me establish a great deal of self awareness. Well worth the time and energy that it takes.” – Alan Welchel – Greer, SC
I thought it was a very productive weekend! It really shows you how God is shaping your life, how He has been there since the beginning, and where He’s taking you next. I know my battlefronts now.” – John-Michael Isom – Spartanburg, SC