- This event has passed.
October 19, 2018 - October 21, 2018$275
New 4RMations presents Men’s Battlefront Weekend, a weekend of orientation to equip you for your unique and crucial role in the Larger Story, Friday Oct 19-21, 2018 in the North Georgia Mountains (Helen, GA).
This interactive weekend draws on the teachings of John Eldredge, Terry Walling, Dan Allender, and Michael Thompson.
THIS WEEKEND COVERS SUCH TOPICS AS:
1. Understanding the Larger Story
2. Recognizing how God has been forming you for a unique, crucial role in the Larger Story.
3. Identifying your role in the battle.
4. Creating simple, clear, God-grounded action steps that move you into the battle with confident dependence on God.
5. Preparing to enter and lead a Band of Brothers* effectively.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO PARTICIPATE? BECAUSE…
1. There is a good chance God is calling you to a new place in the story and you’ve not moved.
2. There is a good chance the people close to you are paying the price for the choices you are refusing to make.
3. Identifying and engaging these things is mission-critical to fulfilling your role; the good works He has prepared in advance for you to do (Eph. 2:10).
Cost: $275 including meals, materials, and lodging, but there is an early-bird price of $225 if you register with full or partial payment before 9/30/18.
*A Band of Brothers is a community of 3-4 men that have entered covenant together to have each others’ backs, call each other higher in the life available through Jesus, and send each other out to be dangerous for good.
This is a Call To Arms event.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
This was a great way to listen for God. The Lodge was beautiful and comfortable. The property was conducive to quieting myself to be able to hear from God. The men were fun to be around and work through my history and see His-story.” – Neill Rogers – Columbus, NC
This weekend is very insightful, helping me establish a great deal of self awareness. Well worth the time and energy that it takes.” – Alan Welchel – Greer, SC
I thought it was a very productive weekend! It really shows you how God is shaping your life, how He has been there since the beginning, and where He’s taking you next. I know my battlefronts now.” – John-Michael Isom – Spartanburg, SC
Charlie is a Co-Founder & the Executive Director at New 4RMations. He is an Anglican Priest (MDIV), an International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC), and Certified Spiritual Director (CSD). His mission is: Helping people discover who God created them to be…and how to get there. You can learn more about Charlie on his website. If you have any questions about New 4RMations, including how to begin a Coaching or Spiritual Direction relationship, please contact him below.